|Click here to view the Facilities Study.Upon completion of the Facilities Study, the District asked for volunteers to serve on a Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC). The tasks presented to the CAC were to:|
Ultimately, the District’s goal is to finalize a plan that reflects the priorities of our taxpayers and meets the needs of our students. In the next couple of months a survey will be developed and then shared with the community to help the Board gain a more complete understanding of the direction the District should pursue.
- Identify and evaluate infrastructure, building system, and educational needs.
- Promote collaboration among students, staff, parents, and community.
- Learn about and discuss operational needs identified by the School Board.
- Serve as information providers and key communicators to the community throughout the process.
- Explore potential options/renovations/upgrades that support safe, accessible, innovative learning environments and accommodate evolving technology in our district’s PreK–12 facilities.
- Recommend a solution that is cost-effective, energy-efficient, adaptable and able to serve residents and future students for decades to come.